Decollte encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
The copyrights of materials (documents, photographs, illustrations, animations, sounds, software, etc.) on this website are the possession of Decollte or other third parties and are protected by the Copyright Act as well as other laws and agreements. Excluding the extent of quotation and reproduction for private use that is approved in the Copyright Act, without the consent of the party owning the copyright, the reproduction, adaptation or public transmission of copyrighted material is prohibited. They may not be used without the express permission of the rights holder.
Use of this Site shall be made at your own risk. Information on this Site has been carefully prepared and managed; however, Decollte does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, completeness, etc. of that information. Decollte bears no responsibility for any damages incurred from use of that information or from inability to use that information. Decollte may alter all or part of the information on this Site without prior notice. Furthermore, Decollte may suspend or halt operation of this Site.
Use of personal
on the website
Personal information is stored with care.
2. Decollte uses your personal information only within the scope necessary to implement and enhance our services. Customers may use contact information for inquiries regarding your personal information.
3. Decollte will disclose, correct, add, or cease the use or the provision to any third party of, retained personal data (as defined in the Japan's Act on the Protection of Personal Information) provided by you to us, upon requests from you or your agent pursuant to any applicable laws and regulations.
4. Decollte shall endeavor to maintain Personal Information in a correct and current form, and shall take measures to prevent the illegal access to, or the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of Personal Information.
5. In the event that Decollte contracts the handling of Personal Information to an external subcontractor, Decollte shall prohibit such subcontractor from leaking or providing Personal Information to other parties according to contract, enforcing the proper control over Personal Information.
6. Decollte carefully manage personal information entrusted to us by third parties, and use it within the boundaries of our contract with the third party.
7. Decollte confirm that you have the right to display, correct, cease the use of and delete your own personal information, and when you make these requests regarding your own personal information we will quickly respond with no argument, as long as no special legal circumstances exist.
Overseas Customer Service Team
- 8F Seiwa Umeda building, 2-12-7 Sonezaki, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 530-0057, Japan
- 10:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. Closed on Saturday, Sunday and year-end and New Year
8. Decollte shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and any other standards related to the handling of the Personal Information; we shall periodically review and improve our policies as provided above.
1. Decollte will use your personal information only for the purposes specified at the time of such collection or for those announced in advance, unless otherwise agreed by you or authorized by any applicable laws or regulations. Decollte may ask you to provide personal information for the purpose of providing you with services, providing you with useful information or for other legitimate reasons. Decollte uses the personal information it obtains for these reasons only. Decollte will not provide and disclose your personal information to any third party without your approval.
2. Decollte may entrust other companies with the handling of personal information in order to provide you wish services.
3. All personal information obtained through our website is protected by SSL.